Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

Supposedly I exist, but I'm not quite so sure exactly on which plane I'm tarrying around. I'm a bit of a flake and even more of an ass, but I'm a charming flake and (from what I'm told) a loveable ass and I find that that's always the best kind to be. Besides which I'm usually very insecure about three things. My future (and to some degree my past), not living up to my full potential, and my writing ability. I think I hide it well, but I'm hoping this little excursion into the competitive world (which I typically shun at all costs) with absolve me of at least one of these.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Inner Narative, or; an exercise in futility

I sit in in the coldness of night afire with too much thought and not enough sleep. Worlds dance around me, people and places and feelings and stories all shifting, evolving, becoming, with or without me.

I am in a foot race to get this all down. My fingers are flying, dancing, racing, lunging, plunging, ravaging, sacking, pillaging, commanding, wreaking havoc with the keys. The keys themselves offer click, crash, snap, boom, ack, pop, clack, snicker, tick tick tick tick tick...

I am writing in a furious storm and going nowhere. I am swimming in the abyss moving about just to delight in the feeling of it all washing over me like cool water. Nothing will satiate me. Nothing will slake me. Too many words. Too many emotions. Need more sleep. Need more coffee. Need more love. Need more freedom. Need more chocolate. Need more More MORE MORE!!!

Wow. All that in two minutes. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home