Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

Supposedly I exist, but I'm not quite so sure exactly on which plane I'm tarrying around. I'm a bit of a flake and even more of an ass, but I'm a charming flake and (from what I'm told) a loveable ass and I find that that's always the best kind to be. Besides which I'm usually very insecure about three things. My future (and to some degree my past), not living up to my full potential, and my writing ability. I think I hide it well, but I'm hoping this little excursion into the competitive world (which I typically shun at all costs) with absolve me of at least one of these.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It has been some timne since my last post, and while I have shamefully not been maintaining this blog, several things have happened, but one currently notable.

Over the course of fifteen minutes I decided, then arranged to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with my family in California. Almost as satisfying as the knwoledge that I'll be with my family is the knowledge that I'm making everything happen on my own. There is a tangible feeling of accomplishment in being productive.

Fifteen Minutes. When was the last time you set in motion a course of events so quickly? Why not try it more often?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home